Writing A Business Plan
We Provide Rock Solid Business Advice for Entrepreneurs and Startups
Writing a Sound Business Plan Is Your First Step To Success
Robert D. Shannon is "the left brain to the right brain of entrepreneurs."We start with a business plan which helps you focus on all aspects of your business from sales forecasting to cash flow projections. We can help you answer some of the pressing questions that need to be resolved for a business plan to make sense.
- Does your business serve a need?
- What is the total addressable market and how does your product/service solve a problem that the market has?
- Do you have a plan for running the business from a financial, operational, and sales perspective?
- Is this going to be a lifestyle? For example will your business provide financial support to you and/or your family during your working life or is it intended to be built and later sold?
Our business plan services help you minimize financial and tax reporting challenges that many new start-ups face. Writing a business plan can help you sort out issues before they arise. We have the expertise to do the time-consuming work of preparing a sound accounting system that can analyze variations between plan goals and actual results.
When writing your business plan, Robert D. Shannon CPA can help you identify areas of opportunity such as useful tax credits or economic development grants. As a startup, you shouldn’t have to worry about how you’re going to communicate your vision. Leave that to us and focus on making your dream become a reality.
We’ve worked with many high tech start-ups and act as a business coach with Ann Arbor’s New Enterprise Forum. Rest assured that you are getting the best business plan advice from a veteran who has decades of experience in the formation of companies.
Business Plan Writing Services Include:
Structure of Your Business Plan
- Identify business needs
- Uncovering the total addressable market
- Design of accounting system and analytical reports
- Identify areas for improvement to create cash flow
- Tax and accounting considerations
Contact Robert D. Shannon CPA today and see if we can help with writing your next business plan.